7 June 2009

Who, What & Why

Hello! I recently finished writing my PhD thesis and - overqualified and underexperienced for every job in Scotland - found myself with copious amounts of time on my hands.

So I started crafting.

First I got back into cross stitch, which I'd done as a teenager until my hellishly bad GCSE textiles teacher made me loathe all things fabric.

Then I started making jewellery again, having made some atrociously tasteless things as a teenager.

Next came card-making, ATCs, then crochet (oh, how addictive it is), then origami, then needle felting, then... you get the gist.

I'm a member of SwapBot so take part in crafty swaps when I can afford to, and I set myself up an Etsy shop, but I wanted a space where I could record all the things I make. So that's what this blog is for.

Where I used a pattern online, I'll provide a link to it. Where I used a pattern from a book, I'll credit it. And where I made something up as I went along, it'll be painfully obvious...

No comments:

Post a Comment